Terms & Conditions
1. All online booking submissions are not a confirmed booking. Sydney Shuttle Service will contact you via email or phone to confirm dates, pick up times, airport meeting points, phone numbers and all associated costs and details.
2. All online bookings require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to you flight time.
3. Sydney Shuttle Service accepts no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights and delays due to traffic and traffic accidents.
4. If your flight into Sydney is delayed or cancelled, you must advise us via email or telephone.
5. Our shuttles are pre booked and our drivers must adhere to government regulated driving hours. If your delayed flight arrives at a time that doesn't suitably connect with our scheduled shuttle departure times, we are under no obligation to provide you with a pickup at the time that is outside our scheduled operating hours.
6. All cancellation of bookings require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your pickup time, otherwise the full fare must be paid and subsequent refunds will not be given.
7. All airport transfers originating from the airport (i.e pick up from Sydney Airport) are subject to Sydney Airport parking charges currently at $3.50 per 20 minutes and may incur waiting charges in excess of your quote for delays.
8. Additional charges do apply for transporting large items like golf clubs, surfboards, snow skis, bicycles and excessive amounts of baggage. Please ensure you inform our staff if any of these items or other large items are to be transported as an allowance for extra luggage space will be required.
9. Sydney Shuttle Service shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising, including negligence, to any and all goods, baggage and personal effects conveyed by our service. Passengers are strongly advised to ensure they obtain travel insurance for their items.